Table of Content
Whenever it is discussed getting a medical marijuana card or Medical Marijuana Grower’s license, the first thing that pops in mind is to acquire services from a reliable stop.
But you will be astonished to know that both adhere to the same value whether you acquire it online or offline. Instead, the fact is that offline services are more challenging and time-consuming than online.
Here is all you need to know about it.
About California’s Cannabis legalization
California has always been a supportive hand for marijuana adoption. It is one of the first states that have opened its arms wide to consume and possess cannabis after passing Proposition 215, popularly known as the Compassionate Use Act of 1996. This act made cannabis use legal.
However, it took around ten years prior to the state legalizing cannabis for recreational use under Proposition 64 to the Adult Use of Marijuana Act.
Why should you get a marijuana Growers license?
The reason is very clear that getting a marijuana grower’s license is highly advantageous. It saves your money and resources too. As cannabis has become an accepted form of medication for several health conditions, people are more inclined towards it.
Grower’s license allows you to grow your own medicine and not only this but also provide access to the following benefits:
- Complete independence from relying on n marijuana supply fluctuations
- Permanent cannabis stock in the required amount
- Opportunity to grow suitable sorts of Indica and Sativa
- Possibility to eliminate the need for purchasing it outside the home.
How Medical Cannabis Card Helps in Getting a Cultivation License in California?
The process for getting a cultivation license requires significant planning, financial resources, time, and a firm understanding of the latest rules and regulations concerning medical marijuana.
At Medical Cannabis Card Los Angeles, we take care of it all and provide the grower license in three quick steps. This includes:
Apply Online: Begin the process of getting a grower’s license in California by applying online on medical cannabis card. Share all the essential documents concerning the growing space, identity cards, and everything.
Get Assessed: The information shared will be scrutinized and checked for approvals.
Receive your Grower’s Card: Once everything is found okay and approved, you will get an instant copy of your Grower’s licenses through email.
Here is a quick fact list of cultivation of marijuana laws in California.
Is It Legal to Grow Marijuana in California?
Whether it be for recreational or medical purposes, it is legal to grow marijuana in California.
At What Age Can You Grow Marijuana?
For recreational purposes, residents aged 21 or older can grow marijuana, whereas, for medicinal purposes, patients or caregivers aging 18 years or older can cultivate cannabis.
How Much Marijuana Can You Grow At a Time?
For recreational purposes, the following is allowed
Each person can grow a total of 6 plants, including either six mature cannabis plants or 12 immature plants.
For medical purposes, the following is allowed.
Each household can cultivate a total of 6 plants, including either six mature plants or 12 immature plants.
Where Can One Grow Cannabis?
For recreational purposes, the cultivation can be indoor but should be in a space that is not within the property of an owner’s house. While in the case of medical marijuana, the individual can grow plants within the owner’s property premises as long as they cannot be visible to the public.
Essential to Note!!
- Local policies can relax or restrict the state marijuana policies and laws, and it will vary by county.
- A marijuana plant that is already in its flowering state is considered to be a mature plant.
- A cannabis plant that is still in its vegetative or earlier stage is considered to be immature.
Punishments For Violating The Cannabis Grower’s Laws!
- Individuals aged 18 but below 21 who can grow more than six plants are a minor offense, and violation of rules can charge a fine of up to $100.
- For those individuals who are over 21, violating the growing rule is considered a misdemeanor and can charge the $ 500 fine or six months in county jail.
- However, the felony charges will be filed against the violating individuals who have a prior record or have violated specific environmental laws while cultivating.
This was recently updated in June 2021, and we will keep you updated if there are any changes in the violation rules.
Where Does The Growers License Help?
A grower’s license is like a green card that helps in cultivating up to 99 plants. That is, you can cultivate your own medicine, devoid of purchasing it. And the best part is that it is all with the legal permissions.
A grower’s license not only saves cost in spending a higher amount on costly strains or medicines but also lets you grow your own medicine according to the need.
The general card usually provides the permissions of growing six plants only that are generally not enough for several patients. But if you need higher access to the medicine or want to go for the medical cannabis business, then a grower’s license is a reliable escape for you. It can provide ample benefits to you along with health benefits.
What Will You Get Along With Your Grower’s License For $199?
Here is what you will get along with your Grower’s license in just $199:
- 24 X 7 Verification and support
- Instant PDF copy or growers license through email
- Access to cannabis
- Access to all dispensaries
- The hard copy delivered to your doorstep
- Grow up to 99 cannabis plants
- Legal protections
The Medical Marijuana Grower’s license is indeed a blessing for both whether you need higher marijuana access or want to pursue business in this. Get connected to medical cannabis card straight away to get other essential details concerning it.
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
How To Get California Medical Marijuana Card? (Complete Guide) Written By Dan SharpTable of Content Introduction What is a Medical Marijuana Card? Benefits Qualifying Debilitating Ailments About Medical Marijuana Card in California...
How Does CBD Oil Work In The Body? Written By Dan SharpTable of Content Introduction What is CBD? What Does CBD Oil Do? Benefits How Long Does it Take for CBD Oil To Work? To better understand how does CBD oil work in the human body,...